The cabin, cottage or camp, whatever you call it, there’s nowhere better to spend a Manitoba summer. The Cabin Fever parcel has all the essentials you need to bring local to the lake!
Clip the keys to your home away from home to the 50 North handmade leather “Lake” keychain. Cleanse and energize your cabin with a Farmer’s Son Co. Palo Santo Bundle, which doubles as mosquito repellent. Cast your line and reel in a big one to fry up in the North Country Grains organic, stone ground, 100% whole grain Beer Batter Mix. Clean up after your delicious fish dinner with the pipcreek farm & studio “Lake” cold-process soap with essential oils of fir needle, clementine and rosemary. Sit out by the water’s edge and sip a cold drink from your Lake Winnipeg Foundation “Cheers to the Lake” glass. The glasses look good and do good, proceeds of each one help to support a clean and healthy lake!
- One "Lake" handmade leather keychain // 50 North
- One ethically harvested Palo Santo Bundle // Farmer's Son Co.
- One Lake Winnipeg Foundation "Cheers to the Lake" glass // Lake Winnipeg Foundation
- One 230g bag of whole grain, stone ground, Beer Batter Mix // North Country Grains
- One cold-process, landscape inspired "Lake" soap // pipcreek farm & studio
*Some items in the box may not appear exactly as they do in this photo due to items being individually crafted.