HYGGE (HOLIDAY COLLECTION)
Hygge (pronounced hoo-guh), is a Danish concept that while it doesn’t translate entirely, means something to the effect of coziness. Hygge encourages us to embrace cold, dreary weather and dare we say, enjoy it! A key ritual of Hygge is to stay warm and cozy and that’s what this parcel is all about.
Think warm thoughts and enjoy a cup of organic Cornelia Bean Fireside Chat tea, in a stunning hand-fired ceramic mug by Cold Hand Ceramics. For a little something sweet add a spoonful of The Farmer’s Daughter Manitoba harvested cinnamon honey. Light the luxury wood wick, soy based Peppermint + Vanilla candle made by our Swedish friends at Mysa and cuddle up with a good book. Relax and breathe in the all-natural Prairie Potions Lavender Love Relaxing Room Spray & Body Mist.
This parcel is available for holiday orders while limited quantities last. Parcels will be available for pick-up, mail or city delivery (set days only) after December 12
- One 118ml bottle of Lavender Love Relaxing Room Spray & Mist // Prairie Potions
- One hand-fired ceramic mug // Cold Hands Ceramics
- One 190ml jar of Cinnamon honey // The Farmer’s Daughter
- One 4oz luxury wood wick soy wax candle in Peppermint + Vanilla // Mysa
- One 50g bag of organic Fireside Chat tea // Cornelia Bean
*Some items in the box may not appear exactly as they do in this photo due to items being individually crafted